Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBAs best rec

in Übriges Europa 08.04.2018 09:13
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBAs best record. Chris Jones Jersey . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. What started as a matchup of NBA Finals hopefuls quickly turned into a rout, with Oklahoma City leading by as many as 29 points in the first half before finishing with stars Durant and Russell Westbrook -- who added 26 points and 13 assists -- resting comfortably on the bench. It was also a largely one-sided affair -- particularly early -- in the matchup between Durant and Indiana All-Star Paul George. George finished with 32 points, but he had only six at halftime as the Thunder surged ahead and never looked back. "I take everything personal, no matter who Im playing," Durant said. "Im always grateful for the opportunity to play, so I never want to take it for granted. "... Of course, playing one of the best teams in the league, youve always got to bring it a little bit more, I guess, and tonight I think we all did that." While George was quiet offensively in the first half, Durant opened the game with a point to prove against last years Eastern Conference finalist. The NBAs leading scorer at 28.5 points per game hit 6 of 7 shots in the first quarter, scoring 14 of the Thunders first 18 points. It was just the start of the fun for Oklahoma City, which improved to 10-0 at home this season and is the only Western Conference team still undefeated at home. "I think we know that we can play with the best of them," Westbrook said. "I think tonight we did a good job of just playing our game." Durant was 14 of 23 from the field and Oklahoma City shot a season-best 61 per cent (47 of 77). Reggie Jackson added 15 points off the bench, while Serge Ibaka finished with 13. Indiana, which shot just 40 per cent (34 of 85), was playing its second game in two nights -- having won at San Antonio on Saturday. Roy Hibbert backed up Georges strong second-half performance with 12 points, while David West also finished in double figures with 11. It was all too-little, too-late for the Pacers, who suffered their worst loss of the season. Their only other losses were by 16 points at Chicago on Nov. 16 and by four points at Portland on Dec. 2. "I wouldnt say we had tired legs, but the Thunder definitely knew what we were up against," George said. "They knew this was a back-to-back night for us. They came out with that urgency to really run us, and see if we could compete and match their energy." The Thunder swept the regular-season series with Indiana last season, and they nearly equaled their season-high of 119 points in the win -- falling one point short of what they scored on Nov. 8 against Detroit. Oklahoma City led by as many as 14 points in the first quarter, stretching that to 19 points in the second quarter after Jeremy Lambs 3-pointer put the Thunder up 43-24. Lambs 3-pointer capped a 15-4 run for Oklahoma City, all coming from its reserves -- led by Jacksons seven point. The Thunder shot 54.8 per cent (23 of 42) in the first half, while Indiana shot just 32.6 per cent (15 of 46). "Tonight, obviously, for our guys, Oklahoma City was just a step quicker on both ends of the court," Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. NOTES: Indiana finished a five-game trip against the Thunder, going 3-2 on the road with losses to Oklahoma City and Portland. ... The Pacers, who played two of the top Western Conference teams in San Antonio and Oklahoma City in their last two games, return home to face two-time defending NBA champion Miami on Tuesday. Phillip Gaines Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. Kenneth Acker Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Mitchell-Schwartz-Elite-Jersey/ .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday.GLENEAGLES -- The secret is out -- Alex Ferguson will deliver a motivational speech to the Europe team ahead of the Ryder Cup in his native Scotland. Europe captain Paul McGinley had been hoping to keep Fergusons identity under wraps so it would come as a surprise to his players. But the former Manchester United manager was spotted walking the grounds of Gleneagles early Tuesday -- and McGinley could not keep the secret any longer. "When I became captain, for a number of reasons, I asked him," said McGinley, who recalled playing with Ferguson in a pro-am about 15 years ago. "Of course he was willing to help, but the one thing he asked me to do was keep it really quiet. And walking around ... is not keeping it quiet, is it, when hes onsite." Ferguson retired as United manager last year after more than 26 seasons at Old Trafford, during which he won 38 major trophhies. Jarvis Jenkins Jersey. Widely regarded as the greatest British football coach, he is also known for his temper and for delivering what became known as the "hairdryer treatment" to his players when he was unhappy at their performances. "This is not about him being a headmaster and coming in and preaching to them," McGinley said. "This is about fun." The news is likely to be welcomed by Rory McIlroy, the world No. 1 and a big United fan. George W. Bush spoke to the American team on the Saturday night during the Ryder Cup at Brookline in 1999 -- the year before he was elected president. During the speech, Bush read William Barret Travis letter from a besieged Alamo with the powerful kicker: "Victory or death." The U.S. team came from 10-6 down at the start of Sundays singles matches to regain the cup that year, winning 14 1/2-13 1/2. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor