Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

d 86th respectively w

in Übriges Europa 08.04.2018 09:13
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

NORTON, Mass. James Harden Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson keeps saying how much he loves playing with Tiger Woods. He shot 63 at the Deutsche Bank Championship to prove it. In a feature grouping of the top three players in the world ranking, Mickelson turned in the star performance Friday morning with a 28 that allowed him to consider -- but only briefly -- another shot at 59. By the end of the day, when he played a risky shot from deep in the trees on his final hole to salvage bogey, he was happy to be in the lead. Mickelson had a one-shot lead over Kevin Stadler among early starters. "What Phil did today was pretty impressive," Woods said after a 68 that only seemed worse considering the company he kept. Masters champion Adam Scott, rounding out the 1-2-3 pairing, struggled to a 73 and joked later that he rolled out of the wrong side of the bed. Mickelson did everything right. He started his round on the TPC Boston by making birdie putts of 20 feet on No. 10 and 30 feet on No. 11. He ended the front nine with five straight birdies, only the second nine-hole score of 28 on the PGA Tour this year. And even after a bogey from the bunker on No. 1, he hit a 6-iron from 213 yards that settled just more than a foot away for eagle on the next hole. That put him at 8 under for his round with seven holes to play. "It was a good start," Mickelson said. "I got off to a great front nine and somewhat stalled on the back. But after shooting 7 under the first nine, it was going to be a good round as long as I didnt mess it up." He tried. Mickelson ended his brilliant round with two words: "Oh, no." He hit a snap-hook off the ninth tee, so far right that it missed the fairway by some 40 yards and went so deep in the woods that fans could barely see Mickelson ducking and weaving through the branches to find his ball. He decided against a one-shot penalty drop out of the lateral hazard, fearing the slope would roll the ball too close to the branches and restrict his swing. "Just give me an 8- or a 9-iron," he told his caddie, Jim "Bones" Mackay. He was ready to hack away when his caddie reminded him the gallery was still in the way. Choking well up the grip, flattening the swing to avoid limbs, Mickelson chopped it out to the rough and still had 210 yards left. He knocked that one on the green and two-putted for his bogey and a 63. It was at the Deutsche Bank Championship in 2007 when Mickelson first got over the mental hurdle of playing with Woods, his longtime nemesis. He said swing coach Butch Harmon, who formerly worked with Woods, gave him a few tips about playing with the worlds No. 1 player that relaxed Mickelson. In the 15 rounds they have played together since, Mickelson has a 9-5-1 advantage in posting the lower score. He has shot the better score all five times in the final round, three of those leading to wins. Mickelson had said Woods "brings out the best in me" on Thursday after his pro-am round. When asked about that again after his 63, Lefty smiled and said, "After today, its hard to think any differently." Woods referred to the course as "gettable," the same description he gave of Muirfield when Mickelson shot 66 on the final day to win the British Open, considered one of the great closing rounds in a major. That was the case, though. The TPC Boston was soft enough -- and the fairways wide enough -- to allow some low numbers. Hunter Mahan opened with a 65, while PGA champion Jason Dufner, Lee Westwood and Harris English were among those at 66. Woods said his back felt fine, and there were no outward indications he was in any pain. The only thing that hurt was not hitting enough shots close for birdie chances, and missing a few at the end. Woods had a 6-foot birdie putt on the seventh and a downhill birdie putt from about 12 feet on his last hole, missing both of them. "The back is good," Woods said. "Unfortunately, I didnt give myself a whole lot of looks." It was another great start for Mickelson, who missed a 59 by a fraction of an inch this year at the Phoenix Open. And the timing could not have been better. Even though the majors are over, and Mickelson added a big one at the British Open, the next month is a great chance for him. For all his greatness over the last two decades -- 42 career wins on the PGA Tour, five majors and a spot in the Hall of Fame -- he came along at the wrong time. Mickelson has never been player of the year, No. 1 in the world or tops on the PGA Tour money list. And he hasnt won the FedEx Cup, now in its seventh year. This might be his best chance. Mickelson feels great, though at 43 he was reminded he wasnt getting any younger when he went home to San Diego last week to take his oldest daughter to high school. With two wins -- one a major -- and a runner-up in the U.S. Open, another win at a FedEx Cup playoff event might be enough to get voted PGA Tour player of the year. Woods has five wins, all of them strong, but failed to win a major. "If I finish off with one or two wins this year, and win the FedEx Cup, I think that would be enough to get the player of the year," he said. "My game clicked again last week, and I feel like these next three weeks Im going to play very well. I can just feel it. You can just tell sometimes. The game feels sharp. And mentally, I have a lot of energy and Im able to focus clearly. And thats usually when you play well." PJ Tucker Jersey . Irving played 10 minutes Sunday night before going to the locker room. He had two points and four assists, missing all five of his shots. The All-Star game MVP is the top scorer among Eastern Conference point guards with 21. Chris Paul Jersey . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Tracy-McGrady-Rockets-Jersey/ . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Jered Weaver has one more start in the way before the real fun begins, and hes been waiting almost five years to get another chance for a World Series ring. In the meantime, Weaver earned his AL-leading 18th victory when the AL West champion Los Angeles Angels beat the Texas Rangers 8-5 on Saturday night. "Its the time of the year where everybody wants to extend their season, and were lucky enough to be able to be a part of that," Weaver said. "Its exciting for sure, but you try not to look too far ahead because weve still got some games to play. "I know from previous playoffs that its all about the team with the momentum. So we cant take these games for granted right now. Weve still got to go out there and produce and get some momentum going." Weaver is 11-2 in his last 18 starts and will make one more regular-season appearance before starting Game 1 of the AL division series next Thursday in his first post-season start since Game 3 of the 2009 ALCS. "I think that having some post-season experience is a plus," he said. "Its obviously been a long time for me, but Im sure Ill feel like Im 23 because of all the adrenaline and stuff. You just try to stay within yourself as much as possible and try to keep your team in the game -- just like you do during the season -- and hopefully the offence takes care of the rest." Albert Pujols reached the 100-RBI mark with a two-run homer and Mike Trout also hit a two-run shot, helping the Angels maintain their 2 1/2 game lead over Baltimore in the race for the best record in the majors. David Freese added a three-run homer in support of Weaver (18-8), who was charged with three runs and five hits in seven-plus innings. Huston Street pitched a perfect ninth for his career-high 39th save and 15th with the Angels. Colby Lewis (10-14) gave up eight runs -- seven earned -- and nine hits in five innings. The Rangers season-best seven-game winning streak came to a resounding end despite Adrian Beltres three doubles, which equaled a career high. Lewis is 0-4 with a whopping 11.51 ERA in his last four starts against the Angels. "I expected to perform a lot better than I did tonight -- plain and simple," he said. Trout made it 3-0 iin the third with his 35th homer, after shortstop Elvis Andrus dropped Kole Calhouns popup in short centre field for his 18th error. Clyde Drexler Jersey. The two RBIs increased Trouts career-high total to 109, two behind major league leader Adrian Gonzalez. In a span of just five pitches in the fifth, the Angels plated five more runs. Pujols drove Lewis 1-2 delivery off the rock pile in left-centre for his 519th homer, putting him within two of tying Ted Williams, Willie McCovey and newly inducted Hall of Famer Frank Thomas for 18th place on the career list. "I dont play for numbers, guys," Pujols said. "My goal is to help this organization win. And a lot of guys have been getting on base in front of me and giving me the opportunity to drive them in." Howie Kendrick and Erick Aybar followed Pujols homer with singles, and Freese capped the five-run rally with his 10th homer, one more than he had last season in 138 games with St. Louis. The 2011 World Series MVP has 13 RBIs in his last 12 games. HALOS HARDWARE Garrett Richards was named the winner of the Nick Adenhart Award as the Angels top pitcher. He was 13-4 with a 2.61 ERA and 164 strikeouts in 26 starts before he was shelved by a season-ending knee injury last month. POWER SHORTAGE If Beltre doesnt hit at least two home runs in Texas final eight games, it would be the first time since 1980 that the Rangers went an entire non-strike season without anyone on the roster hitting at least 20. Al Oliver and Richie Zisk led the way that year with 19 each. TRAINERS ROOM Angels: Injured RF Josh Hamilton wont play Sunday, marking the first time hell go an entire season without a home run in his home ballpark. All 10 have come on the road. ... RHP Matt Shoemakers status remains in doubt as to whether hell make one more start in preparation for the playoffs. He has missed one turn with a mild left oblique strain, and has yet to throw off a mound. UP NEXT Rangers: Nick Tepesch (5-10, 4.47 ERA) is 3-10 with a 4.72 ERA over his last 17 starts, including a pair of losses to the Angels. Angels: Sunday is the teams final home game of the regular season. Cory Rasmus (3-1, 2.57 ERA) makes his fifth big league start -- all in place of Richards. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor