Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

TORONTO - James Reimer appears to be okay after a scary and all too familiar incident one night earlier. [url=http://www.basebal

in Länder 02.04.2018 06:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

TORONTO - James Reimer appears to be okay after a scary and all too familiar incident one night earlier. Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey . The 25-year-old was able to join teammates at practice on Friday and expects to be available for Saturdays game in Chicago against the defending Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks. "Thats the plan," said Reimer of being available this weekend. "With these things you really never know. You have to judge how Im feeling in the morning again, but the way I feel today I think we should be ready to go for [Saturday]." Reimer was forced to leave his fourth start of the season against Carolina after just 32 seconds on Thursday night, dinged unintentionally in the neck area by teammate Josh Leivo. He was replaced by Jonathan Bernier in what concluded as a 3-2 loss. Considering his history with the injury, Reimer is likely to exercise caution. Back in the fall of 2011, he experienced an eerily similar collision with Montreal captain Brian Gionta. Suffering from what the team described then as "whiplash symptoms" Reimer was kept off the ice for three consecutive days, returning to a single practice before being placed on injured reserve the following day. He would miss the next 18 games and would battle the after-effects of the injury all year long. Though there was initially confusion as to the nature of the injury in that instance, Reimer and the Leafs later learned it to be neck-related and as a result, feel better prepared to address the current situation in the days ahead. Reimer had a headache as a result of the collision on Thursday evening, but returned to the teams practice facility on Friday morning free of any such symptoms. In an effort to elevate his heart rate and determine if any issues arose Reimer rode the bike and worked out, free of any trouble. "If my headache subsided then I wanted to practice," he said, one of three goaltenders at practice, University of Toronto goaltender Michael Nissi also on hand. "Woke up this morning, felt pretty good." According to the netminder, new league protocol dictated that he depart Thursdays game. "The trainer evaluates the situation and if he sees that it was a pretty extensive hit to the head then he says youve got to come out," Reimer explained. "I tried to have a discussion with him and say that I was alright. But obviously that wasnt the case in that moment so he made the call that I come out." "We felt [Thursday] night that it wasnt anything that was going to be prolonged, but you always err on the side of caution in these situations," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "You want to make sure that your player tells you hes 100 per cent ready to go." Reimer is 2-0-0 so far this season with a .917 save percentage. Seattle Mariners Jerseys . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. Yonder Alonso Jersey . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top. http://www.baseballmarinersofficial.com/carlos-ruiz-jersey-c-18/ . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- San Jose Sharks forward Tomas Hertl has undergone surgery to repair damaged ligaments in his right knee. The Czech rookie is expected to make a full recovery from Tuesdays operation in Cleveland. Hertl was injured in a knee-to-knee collision with Los Angeles captain Dustin Brown on Dec. 19 at Staples Center. The 20-year-old Hertl was a strong Calder Tropphy candidate with 15 goals and 10 assists in his first 35 games, including a four-goal performance against the New York Rangers in his third game. Jarrod Dyson Jersey. The Sharks havent speculated on exactly how long Hertl will be sidelined, but he is expected to miss more than a month, jeopardizing his chances to play for the Czech Republic at the Sochi Olympics in February. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor