Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

It was a sweep for the home teams in the 2019 NFL Divisional round

in Länder 09.10.2019 09:20
von liny195 • 73 Beiträge

Dion Jordan Color Rush Jersey , with only the New Orleans Saints in any sort of serious danger. After falling behind 14-0 to the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles, they scored the game’s final 20 points and Marshon Lattimore effectively sealed the game at the two-minute warning by intercepting Nick Foles deep in Saints territory. It wasn’t Foles’ fault, as Alshon Jeffery had the ball go through his hands, but there wasn’t much reason to run another play before the two-minute warning and they hurried anyway.In the other three games, the Kansas City Chiefs took care of the Indianapolis Colts, the New England Patriots wrecked the Los Angeles Chargers, while the Rams ran over the Dallas Cowboys. Not a single top-ten defense by DVOA is in the final four, but your top four scoring offenses are here, and four of the top five offenses by DVOA. You think offense isn’t dominating Tedric Thompson Color Rush Jersey , right now? Think again.Here’s the schedule for next week’s conference title games.Sunday, January 20th, 2019#2 Los Angeles Rams at #1 New Orleans Saints (-3.5), 12:05 PM PT on FOX#2 New England Patriots at #1 Kansas City Chiefs (-3.5), 3:40 PM PT on CBSI’m pulling for the Chiefs and Saints. You may feel differently. Thank you so much for your continued support of Field Gulls. This is my eighth season of writing for the site and in 2018 we did numbers in page views and unique visitors that go way beyond anything we’ve seen before. That’s thanks to the great, hard-working staff we have here and to you for consistently coming to the site, sharing our articles, talking about and sharing our work with others, and seeing several of our own writers go on to other positions in NFL writing such as Ben Baldwin and Sam Gold. I speak for everyone here when I say we very much appreciate your continued support and it makes the day-in Ethan Pocic Color Rush Jersey , day-out, first-thing-I-do-in-the-morning/last-thing-I-do-at-night contributions all worth it. It’s unfortunate that the Seahawks saw their season come to an end on Saturday night, but I’m grateful that they gave us one more game to cover and I see a very bright future ahead in 2019. Onto the Patreon podcast ... And this one is free to listen to, so please check it out!It’s another Instant Reaction/Post-mortem on the Seattle Seahawks as their 2018 season concludes with 24-22 loss to the Dallas Cowboys in the wild card round. In this episode, I go on at length about what went wrong against the Cowboys, the problems on the offensive line, what changes could or should be made in the offseason, the 2019 free agents, how much cap space the Seahawks have Shaquill Griffin Color Rush Jersey , what do in the draft, if Brian Schneider should be fired as special teams coach, plus a whole lot more in this hour and nine minutes long edition of the show. Finally, things wrap up with a positive outlook on the season and the near future for the franchise! This show is available to listen to on Patreon for free and is sponsored by Injury Legal Center. EPISODE LINKAlso, we had a winner in our Footbottle competition but so far the winner has not responded to my email! So we might have to choose a new winner. If you’d like to support the show or the work being done here at Field Gulls, you can do so at the Patreon. Supporters at the $2/month level get all of the podcast episodes for free plus access to giveaways and prizes.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor