Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

PHILADELPHIA - All that quarterback uncertainty has stifled the Philadelphia Eagles offence. [url=http://www.baseballphilliesoff

in Bundespolitik 15.01.2018 03:39
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - All that quarterback uncertainty has stifled the Philadelphia Eagles offence. Chuck Klein Jersey . Michael Vicks return from a hamstring injury lasted less than a half, and coach Chip Kelly doesnt expect him to play at Oakland (3-4) next Sunday. Nick Foles took the ImPACT test on Monday, a first step toward returning from a concussion. But Kelly didnt have the results, so his status is day to day. That leaves Matt Barkley. The rookie has been the last QB standing the last two games for Philadelphia (3-5). Thats the positive for him. On the other hand, the Eagles have no points with Barkley under centre. Then again, its not just his fault. They managed only one field goal with Foles and Vick playing almost five quarters combined in losses to Dallas and the New York Giants. "Its not all on the quarterback," Kelly said Monday. "Its on all of us. We have to do a better job as a total group. I have confidence in the group. Its the same group for six games we were on track to set records. Were not going to do something new. We have to settle down and our playmakers have to make plays." Kellys up-tempo, hurry-up offence was on pace to set franchise records and much more after six games. The Eagles racked up at least 425 yards total offence in each of the first six games and averaged 27.7 points. But they combined for just 379 yards and 3 offensive points the last two weeks. LeSean McCoy, who leads the NFL with 733 yards rushing, had only 103 yards on 33 carries in the two losses. DeSean Jackson had only 11 catches for 84 yards in those games. So if their down to their No, 3 quarterback, other players have to step up, right? Well, theyre not. "It starts with me," McCoy said. "I feel like, coming into the game, we want to establish the run. Teams know that. I have to get out there and get it going. This offence has to do better, starting with myself." Barkley entered the game in tough spots two straight weeks. The Eagles trailed the Cowboys 17-3 when he replaced Foles in the fourth quarter last week. They were down 12-0 to the Giants when he took over for Vick in Sundays 15-7 loss. He threw interceptions on all three series against Dallas, and had two more turnovers in his seven drives vs. the Giants. Barkleys best series was his first against New York. He drove the Eagles from their 20 to the 2 before losing a fumble on first down. Kelly said Barkley shouldve thrown the ball away because both receivers were covered on the play. Instead, Barkley rolled out and ended up getting sacked and losing the ball. "You just have to remind yourself one play at a time," Barkley said. "Youre not going to win the game with one play. Its definitely different then starting from scratch, being 0-0 from opening kickoff. But I dont want to make that excuse for how we performed as an offence. We have a lot of things to correct across the board and it always starts with the quarterback, so we will watch this tape and see what needs to be fixed." Selected with the first pick in the fourth round of the draft, Barkley was a standout at Southern California. He rewrote the conference record book during a USC-record 47 starts over four seasons, becoming the Pac-12s leader in touchdown passes, yards passing, completions and total offence. But there are no easy opponents in the NFL. "Im just going to compete and see what happens with this week," Barkley said. "My confidence is not down. Its a tough loss and you hate to see that happen but Im not beating myself up. You look at those plays and replay some of them thinking what you could have done better, but you move on and we will see what happens this week but again I will prepare like I am starting." If Foles isnt cleared to play against the Raiders, the Eagles could add another quarterback. G.J. Kinne, who spent training camp with the team, was signed to the practice squad last week. Kinne, the former Tulsa starter, hasnt thrown a pass in the NFL, and Kelly views him as an all-around athlete for help in practice. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . JOHNS, N. Dave Cash Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com/pete-rose-jersey-c-16/ . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an .AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Indiana Pacers lost six of their first nine games last season -- and they seem intent on making up for that in 2013. "We just want play well and get out of the gates," centre Roy Hibbert said. "Were an experienced team and we know every wins important." Paul George scored 31 points, and the Pacers remained the NBAs only unbeaten team with a 99-91 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night. Indiana matched its best start in franchise history. The Pacers are 4-0 for the first time since the 2004-05 season. Indiana blew a 15-point lead in the first half but took control again with a strong third quarter. C.J. Watson had 15 points and David West finished with 12 for the Pacers. Hibbert had eight points, 10 rebounds and seven blocks. Indiana will try to extend its unbeaten run Wednesday night against Chicago. "It would be a big win, a huge confidence booster," George said. "But its no statement. The seasons still early." Brandon Jennings scored 17 points for the Pistons, who were done in by their 5-for-25 shooting from 3-point range. Detroit led 44-40 early in the third quarter before the Pacers went on a 15-2 run capped by an alley-oop to George. He scored 14 points in the quarter, and Indiana led 74-63 entering the fourth. "Our starters disposition and attitude and energy took the game back over," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "We were able to ride it out." Detroit cut the deficit to four early in the final period, but Indiana responded with six straight points to lead 82-72. The Pacers stretched the lead to 19 at 94-75 before the Pistons rallied in the final minutes to make the final score more respectable. It was 96-91 after Detroits Kyle Singler made two free throws with 32.6 seconds left, but the Pacers broke Detroits pressure and the Pistons didnt foul. West made a layup with 16.6 seconds left. The Pacers have won six straight over the Pistons, and the previous three wins had been lopsided, by 19, 32 and 18 poiints. John Kruk Jersey. The Pacers were without George Hill (sore left hip) for a second straight game, and Danny Granger is still out with a strained left calf, but they havent allowed an opponent to shoot better than 40 per cent from the field. Detroit finished at 38 per cent and could not overcome its poor showing from the perimeter. "They were aggressive, and we didnt respond," Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said. "The paint was packed in, but we still have to attack the basket and either make shots or get to the line. Its a lot easier to do that when you are hitting shots from the perimeter, but you still have to do it." Greg Monroe had 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Pistons. "They have monster size and great guards -- very proud of the effort," Vogel said. "Paul George did everything I asked him to do -- everything you could possibly ask a player to do tonight." George made his first five shots and finished the first quarter with 12 points, helping the Pacers to a 29-14 lead. Then they were outscored 27-9 in the second. "We had to just get back to sharing the ball," George said. "We were making a lot of one-on-one plays. We were getting really pressured out up top and just not getting into our offence." Jennings, acquired in an off-season trade, made his first start for the Pistons in his second game with his new team. He was injured for the first two games of the season, and Detroit looked out of sorts offensively Tuesday. Josh Smith, another new acquisition this season for Detroit, scored 16 points but shot 5 of 16. He went 1 of 6 from beyond the arc. "Thats a team that has been together for a number of years, and were still getting to know each other," Smith said. "Thats important, but we still have to do a better job than we did." NOTES: Indiana also started 4-0 in 1989-90, according to STATS. ... Detroits starting backcourt of Jennings and Chauncey Billups went 8 for 25, including 1 of 9 from 3-point range. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor