Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

ORLANDO, Fla. [url=http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-David-Johnson-Cardinals-Jer sey.html?cat=901]David Johnson Jersey[/url

in Bundespolitik 15.01.2018 03:39
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. David Johnson Jersey . -- Brazilian heavyweight Fabricio Werdum earned a UFC heavyweight title shot after dominating Travis Browne en route to a one-sided decision win in the headliner of Saturdays UFC on Fox event. Browne came out aggressively to open the fight, launching massive right hands that caught nothing but air. Showing little respect for his opponent, Browne threw blow after blow, but could never land clean. Meanwhile, Werdum (18-5-1) showed that hes more than just a submission wizard, flashing crisp striking of his own and busting up Brownes nose late in the fight. The early aggression cost Browne (15-2-1) as the fight wore on, and he visibly tired over the final three rounds. Meanwhile, Werdum racked up points until the final bell while staying cautious of walking into any of Brownes desperation counter punches. In the end, Werdum was awarded the fight with scores of 49-46, 50-45 and 50-45. Hell next challenge UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez in a bout thats expected to take place in November in Mexico. "This was the best fight of my career," Werdum said after the win. "I trained so hard for this one. I worked hard on every part of my game -- boxing, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, everything. I knew how good Travis was, and I wanted to show everyone that Im ready for the title shot. "Im looking forward to fighting Cain Velasquez. That championship means everything in this sport, and Im excited to have the opportunity to show that I can win the title." In the nights co-feature, womens bantamweight contender Miesha Tate (14-5) overcame a slow start to battle back for a unanimous-decision win over Liz Carmouche (9-5). It was Carmouche who set the tone early, quickly moving forward and looking to strike before taking the fight to the floor. But once there, she struggled to mount any real offence. Tate capitalized in the later rounds by flashing her own grappling skills, repeatedly working herself into a dominant position and looking for potential submission opportunities. Tate nearly finished the fight in the third round with a deep rear-naked choke attempt, but Carmouche showed a ton of heart in fighting through the hold. Still, Tate controlled the majority of the final two rounds and was rewarded with the judges nod, 29-28 on all three cards. "It was very tough fight," said Tate. "We both have such a strong fighting spirit, and I knew neither one of us would quit. It took me a little bit to get going and then finally, in the third round, I really got my energy up and was able to do what I do best." In a lightweight matchup that was expected to thrill, Donald Cerrone (23-6) and Edson Barboza (13-2) delivered on their promise to stand and bang. However, it was Cerrone who walked away a winner by submission. The two went toe-to-toe from the opening bell, firing off powerful punches and kicks in the pocket. It was Barboza who looked to have the speed advantage early, and he was comfortable in the exchanges. But just as he started to settle into a rhythm, Cerrone floored him with a stiff jab. When Barboza dropped to the floor, Cerrone immediately rushed to his opponents back and locked in a rear-naked choke. Unable to escape the hold, Barboza was forced to tap out at the 3:15 mark of the opening round. "I definitely wish I couldve gotten that win without taking so much damage from him at first," said Cerrone. "The shots he hit me with finally woke me up and I kind of snapped out of it. But I was finally able to hit him with some good shots, and that last one sent him down." In the nights first main-card matchup, Cuban-born wrestler Yoel Romero turned in the most complete performance of his career, earning a decision win over Brad Tavares. Romero, a former Olympic wrestling silver medallist, showed plenty of grappling prowess, but he also demonstrated powerful striking throughout the 15-minute affair. Tavares, who carried a five-fight winning streak into the matchup, proved a formidable foe, answering back on the feet and constantly working himself free from his opponents grasp even after suffering a sizable cut in the second frame. But the volume of Romeros offence was simply too great, and he was awarded the win with three scores of 30-27. "God helped me with this win tonight," said Romero. "Everything I do is possible because of him." Jared Veldheer Jersey .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. Pat Tillman Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Dorian-Johnson-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=919 . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT.MINNEAPOLIS - It can be easy to forget the electricity that crackled through Target Center every time Ricky Rubio walked to the scorers table to check in during his rookie season with Minnesota.That was way back in 2011, a lifetime in the NBA. The flashy Spaniard was a game-changer that first season, breathing new life into a downtrodden franchise and had the lowly Timberwolves nearing a playoff berth when he went down with a major knee injury in early March.Three years after his debut, essentially two years after his left knee was surgically repaired and three days before the deadline to extend his rookie contract, Rubio feels like hes as close as hes ever been to recapturing that old magic.If you look at the stats, Im not a big guy to put up a lot of numbers, Rubio told The Associated Press on Tuesday before boarding a plane to Memphis for Wednesdays season opener. I think what I do is change the game. I can do it from defence. I can do it with a couple steals. I can do it by getting the ball to a player who is hot. ... Winning games — thats what I want to do.Thats what he did as a rookie. His long-scrutinized shooting has never been worse than it was that first season (35.7 per cent), but he found numerous other ways to impact the game.With his hair flopping and the ball zipping to open teammates, a team that had won just 32 games combined over the previous two seasons and had not made the playoffs for seven straight years was 21-19 and nearing the eighth seed when Minnesota hosted the Lakers on March 9.I was coming from a winning team and coming here, knowing they only won like 17 or 15 games the season before, it was kind of shocking. But I was trying to bring everything I learned during my years overseas in Europe and try to change the mentality, he said.That night, Rubio tore two knee ligaments in the closing moments of the close loss, and the Wolves season quickly swirled down the drain. Kevin Love was injured as well and the team would only win five more games.Rubio rreturned to play in 57 games in the next season and all 82 last year, but he wasnt the same player. Brandon Williams Jersey. He shot 36 per cent in 2012-13 and 38 per cent last season. Critics point to those numbers as reason for the Wolves to be cautious in signing him to a big-money extension.The whole season last year was trying to get back that feeling, Rubio said. I was feeling 100 per cent healthy, but you never know when youre healthy 100 per cent. I think this summer I could finally workout on my body, could make a couple steps forward. I felt pretty good in the (FIBA) World Cup. My quickness was 100 per cent back.In six preseason games this year, Rubio averaged 11.3 points in 22.5 minutes and shot 43.5 per cent from the field, but only 20 per cent on 3s. He also averaged 4.8 free throw attempts while showing more aggressiveness.Coach Flip Saunders said Rubios new-found mentality is a product of a different system that puts the ball in his hands more and gives him more responsibility for where the shots come from. That, coupled with Loves departure for Cleveland, has given Rubio more freedom to call his own number than in the past.Hes shown good leadership, Saunders said. I like the fact that hes a willing learner. I like the fact that he works hard. Like all young players, they all have things they have to work on. But he works at his deficiencies. Hes extremely competitive and he wants to win.If the Timberwolves are going to avoid taking a huge step back after trading Love, Rubio is going to have to lead the way. Youngsters Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine and Anthony Bennett arent ready for that responsibility and have yet to show they can make a difference in a regular-season game.Rubio did that once before, and he can feel it coming again.A lot of people put us in the 15th seed in the Western Conference, Rubio said. If they believe that, Im not agreeing with that and were going to show everybody.___Follow Jon Krawczynski on Twitter: http://twitter.com/APKrawczynski Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor