Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

It's undetermined whether he'll play this week against the New York Jets

in Spaß muß sein 09.03.2019 03:36
von zhangzk • 10 Beiträge

With Ryan Tannehill throwing again White Jesse Davis Jersey , Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase is not about to give up on the season.Tannehill has taken an encouraging step in his recovery from a shoulder injury.but Gase believes the best is yet to come for the Dolphins (4-4), even though they've lost three of their past four games."Now it's about who wins the second half of the season," Gase said Monday.Because he believes the Dolphins remain in the playoff mix, Gase said it's "highly unlikely" they'll be sellers at this week's NFL trade deadline. There has been speculation they're shopping DeVante Parker, but Gase said he expects the injury-prone receiver to remain with Miami.As for Tannehill, progress is coming slowly. He has missed the past three games, including Thursday's 42-23 loss at Houston."He's making steps where he's in a position where he can throw a football," Gase said. "We're gaining strength in that area. We'll see more the next two days, when he does get a chance to throw http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-akeem-spence-jersey , how sore he is the next day or how much power he feels like he has."Tannehill is expected to take part in the Dolphins' next practice Wednesday but may be limited, as was the case last week. If Tannehill is ruled out against the Jets, Brock Osweiler will make his fourth consecutive start.Tannehill has a reputation for playing through pain, and Gase acknowledged a concern his quarterback won't be candid about how his shoulder feels."I told him, 'You have to be honest with me,'" Gase said." He understands if he gives me wrong information, that can make it worse. It's killing him, because he wants to do anything he can to help us. But at the same time we have to be smart. I don't want this to turn into, we try one week and get a huge setback, and it's worse than it was before."The Dolphins have lost their past two games with Osweiler starting http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-josh-sitton-jersey , but defense was the primary culprit."We've got some things to fix," Gase said. "It hasn't really gone as we thought. We've got to make sure we get a lot of things corrected, make some adjustments, make sure we have the right guys on the field."A long weekend off gave the injury-plagued Dolphins time to mend. Along with Tannehill, receiver Kenny Stills (groin), tight end A.J. Derby (foot) and defensive end Charles Harris (calf) might return this week."I like where we're at right now," Gase said. "I like this group. I'd like to stay healthy from here on out — I don't think we have much more room for losing guys for the year. I think we've maxed out on that. But for the most part, I feel we have the right guys." For the second day in a row, Bobby McCain and Cameron Wake practiced which is great news heading into Sunday’s matchup against the Detroit Lions. McCain and Wake have both missed the past two games and having them back in the lineup would be a huge boost. Ryan Tannehill was at practice, but only did a walk through as the quarterback continues to rest his throwing shoulder.You can check out that story here Youth Kenny Stills Jersey , and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Miami Dolphins Practice Report: Who's practicing Thursday? - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLThe Miami Dolphins returned to practice Thursday, and did so inside their bubble.Defensive end Cam Wake (knee) and defensive back Bobby McCain (knee) practiced for a second consecutive day.Adam GaseWhat Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Thursday (Lions week) - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLDAVIE — The Dolphins are working through several injuries as they head toward Sunday’s home game against the Lions. The biggest of those is Ryan Tannehill’s shoulder, which will keep him out for the second straight week.Dolphins QuarterbacksHow waiting behind Peyton Manning set stage for Brocktober reunion - Miami Dolphins Blog- ESPNIt took more than six years and several career twists for both Brock Osweiler and Adam Gase, but their Denver experiences paved the way last Sunday.Dolphins Wide ReceiversGolden Tate to Albert Wilson: You aren’t best after catch after five or six games – ProFootballTalkDolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson declared himself the league's best receiver in terms of gaining yards after the catch this week and his work so far this season has made a good case for his abilities on that front.Dolphins DefenseTurnover-hungry Dolphins defense awaits Lions QB Matthew StaffordOver the last five years, Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has thrown 50 interceptions, been sacke...Dolphins Defensive LineDolphins DT Akeem Spence eager to face former Lions teammatesDefensive tackle Akeem Spence planned on being with the Lions a lot longer than one season, but he g...Dolphins Linebackers'Big Play Machine' Kiko Alonso Setting The Tone On DefenseA big reason the Dolphins find themselves with a 4-2 record after six games has been the ability of the defense to create turnovers, particularly in the red zone.Dolphins SecondaryMiami Dolphins' Bobby McCain: I wasn't faking injury and I heard Bill Belichick - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-t.j.-mcdonald-jersey , FLDAVIE — When Bobby McCain went down in the second quarter of the Patriots game, he was accused by some broadcasters, some booing fans and it appeared Patriots coach Bill Belichick of faking it.McCain did not finish the game.Former DolphinsJets coach reflects on 'scary' loss of his friend Tony Sparano - New York Jets Blog- ESPNThis week should have been the week when Jets coach Todd Bowles got to see his mentor, who was a coach with the Vikings when he died in July.Dolphins 2018 SeasonMiami Dolphins Snap Conclusions: Who played a lot, who didn't - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLMIAMI GARDENS — The Dolphins stunned the Bears 31-28 in overtime at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.Miami did it without starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who is out for an unknown period of time with a shoulder injury.Phinsider News You May Have MissedThe Splash Zone 10/18/18: Albert Wilson Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Lions at Dolphins: Six key players for Miami on Sunday - The PhinsiderThe Dolphins could move to 5-2 on the season with a win over the Lions. These players could decide if that will happen.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor