Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

HOUSTON -- Dallas Keuchel had a simple answer for what was working for him Tuesday night. [url=http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.info/

in Bundespolitik 12.12.2018 09:48
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Dallas Keuchel had a simple answer for what was working for him Tuesday night. Utah Jazz Jerseys . "Everything," Keuchel said. "I felt good with every pitch." Keuchel (4-2) pitched a seven-hitter for his first major league shutout, leading the Houston Astros over the Texas Rangers 8-0. Keuchel struck out seven without a walk. He gave up just one extra-base hit, a double by Adrian Beltre in the first inning, and threw his second career complete game. "When youre able to plus and minus your fastball and have the type of command that Dallas has, hes able to ... cut the ball into the righties," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "He can sink it away from the righties. He runs it in on the lefties. He has confidence to throw his breaking ball, his changeup in any count." It was the second straight start where Keuchel hasnt walked anyone, which Porter said shows his confidence in attacking the strike zone. Keuchel didnt think that part of his line was a big deal. "I dont really think about that," he said. "When I throw strikes Im good, if I dont Im not very good. So I just have to throw strikes and be good." L.J. Hoes and Carlos Corporan each homered and drove in three runs. The Astros were shut out 4-0 in the series opener, but jumped on Matt Harrison (1-1) for three runs in the second before he left with back stiffness. Hoes hit a two-run homer in the inning. "I felt OK warming up, but looking up (at the radar) I noticed that my velocity just kept going down further and further," Harrison said. "Then I knew at that point, something wasnt right." He said he will go to Dallas on Wednesday to visit a doctor. They were up by four before a four-run fifth inning powered by an RBI single by Hoes and a three-run shot by Corporan. The roof at Minute Maid Park was open to start the game, but it was closed during the eighth inning with a storm approaching. It was the first Astros game where the roof was both open and closed since 2006. Houston was up by four before a four-run fifth inning powered by an RBI single by Hoes and a three-run shot by Corporan. Texas slugger Prince Fielder was thrown out in the fourth, trying to stretch the first of two singles into a double in the fourth. He was initially ruled safe, but Porter challenged the call and it was overturned. Keuchel struck out the side in the second inning and was helped by his defence turning double plays in the third, sixth, seventh and ninth innings. "He was changing speeds really well," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "And when he had to make a pitch, he threw that sinker. We just could not centre it. Everything we hit, we just kept beating it into the ground. And he kept throwing it, and we just kept beating it into the ground." Designated hitter Chris Carter, who entered the game batting just .168, had a season-high three hits, Jose Altuve tripled and doubled and rookie George Springer had an RBI and walked three times. It was the first time since 2006 that a Houston rookie walked three times in a game. Hoes hit his first homer since opening day, a two-run shot to the Crawford Boxes in left field to give Houston a 2-0 lead in the second. Altuve hit a two-out double before Springer walked. Harrison was replaced by Justin Germano after an RBI single by Dexter Fowler made it 3-0. Harrison allowed four hits and walked three before he was pulled after 1 2-3 innings to tie his shortest career outing. He laboured from the start and had already thrown 55 pitches when he left the game. NOTES: Keuchels other complete game came on June 23, 2012, against Cleveland. ... The Rangers will recall Nick Tepesch from Triple-A Round Rock before Wednesdays game to start the finale against the Astros against Scott Feldman. ... Houston general manager Jeff Luhnow said Tuesday that RHP Jose Cisnero will have Tommy John surgery on his right elbow next week. ... Luhnow also said that reliever Matt Albers, who is on the disabled list with right shoulder tendinitis, has some inflammation and wont throw for the next 10 days. Grayson Allen Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Adrian Dantley Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.info/Authentic-Jae-Crowder-Jazz-Jersey/ . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper.MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Its NCAA chances all but gone, West Virginia showed it still has some fight left in a lacklustre season. West Virginia built a 25-point lead and had to withstand 41 points by freshman Andrew Wiggins and a furious comeback by No. 8 Kansas to upset the Jayhawks 92-86 in their Big 12 regular-season finale Saturday. "We just had to stay composed, not get too down, dont say, dang, theyre going to come back," said Eron Harris, who led West Virginia with 28 points. "Youve got to always have confidence in your team that youre going to win." The Mountaineers (17-14, 9-9 Big 12) could have finished with a thud like they had in losing four of their five previous games that reduced them to playing for a spot in the NIT. The young Mountaineers, who have no seniors, watched Kansas tear into the deficit behind Wiggins, who set a season high for scoring and a freshman record for the Jayhawks before fouling out in the final seconds. He also eight rebounds, four blocks and five steals, to go along with 12-of-18 shooting from the field. Ben McLemore has the Kansas single-game freshman scoring record with 36 last season. West Virginia made some clutch free throws in the final minute to thwart the comeback and keep coach Bob Huggins sanity intact. "When we get a little more experience, well handle those things a little better," said Huggins, who earned $25,000 for beating Kansas in the regular season, one of the bonus clauses in a 2012 contract extension. Juwan Staten added 24 points and Devin Williams, WVUs star freshman, had a season-high 22 points along with 13 rebounds. It marked the first time this season that Kansas had allowed three opposing players to score 20 points. "I thought Staten controlled the game," Kansas coach Bill Self said. "Harris was terrific and Williams was by far the best big in the game. "They were terrific and then we didnt guard at all. Weve gone through stretches this year where we havent guarded well, but thats probably as poor as weve been. But give them credit, they were a lot better than us offensively than we were defensively." West Virginia shot 53 per cent from the floor and outrebounded Kansas 37-31. Perry Ellis added 14 points for Kansas (23-8, 14-4), whicch clinched its 10th straight regular-season title a week ago and had little riding on this game. Ricky Rubio Jersey. The Jayhawks will have a first-round bye in the conference tournament that begins Wednesday in Kansas City, Mo. Kansas was without 7-foot freshman Joel Embiid, who sat out his second straight game to rest a lower back strain. Tarik Black, starting in Embiids place, went to the bench with his second foul four minutes into the game. The Mountaineers led nearly the entire game but fell apart down the stretch. Still, West Virginia managed to beat a ranked team for the third time in seven tries over the past month. Kansas went more than seven minutes without a field goal spanning the halves and found itself with its biggest deficit of the season, 64-39, with 16:43 left in the game after a Harris 3-pointer. But the Mountaineers have had trouble holding double-digit leads this season, and Kansas -- especially Wiggins -- was hardly done. West Virginia struggled against Kansas full-court press, and Wiggins followed Landen Lucas three-point play with four free throws and a 3-pointer over a 47-second span to pull Kansas within 78-68 with 6:13 remaining. Wiggins scored 14 straight points at one point for the Jayhawks. Frank Masons 3-pointer trimmed the deficit to 85-80 with 1:24 left. But West Virginia made 7 of 8 free throws in the final minute to hang on. Backups Lucas and Jamari Traylor couldnt keep up with Williams, who scored 10 straight points for the Mountaineers at one point. He had 18 in the first half to give the Mountaineers a 50-38 halftime lead -- the most points given up by the Jayhawks in the first half this season. "I thought Devin played really well," Huggins said. "(He) scored it through contact and made open shots, which he does in practice. And then he rebounds the ball for us. Hes the one guy who can really go rebound it in a crowd." West Virginia had its second sellout of the season, thanks to hundreds of Kansas fans who made the 900-mile trek east and those especially coming to see Wiggins, who played his high school ball on the other side of the state at Huntington Prep. "Ive never seen him play like that," Huggins said. "When he makes shots hes really difficult to defend." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor