Hinweis: Durch Einloggen werden die Regeln akzeptiert.

As part of Womens Sport Week 2016 we are asking the question which woman has inspired you, and weve asked some big names. [url=h

in Bundespolitik 08.12.2018 03:32
von jokergreen0220 • 1.793 Beiträge

As part of Womens Sport Week 2016 we are asking the question which woman has inspired you, and weve asked some big names. Authentic Jonas Jerebko Jersey ... From the Sky Sports experts to the Sky Sports Scholars we have got the conversation started on the women who have shaped our sporting lifestyles.Alongside former world boxing champion Carl Froch we have spoken to Rachel Riley, former England cricket captain and Sky Sports commentator Nasser Hussain, and World Cup winner rugby centre Will Greenwood on the roles that women have played in inspiring their careers and sporting dreams. What is Womens Sport Week? We have all you need to know and what Sky Sports has in store Sky scholar Siobhan Marie OConnor won silver at Rio 2016 and she reveals the Olympic star who has inspired her, while Sky Sports experts David Lloyd, Sean Fitzpatrick and Alan Smith also get involved in the conversation.Now we want you to join in the debate at our Facebook page and also tweet us @SportswomenSky using the #MyInspirationalWomanCarl Froch Single parent, worked three jobs and raised three boys on her own.She got me through some of the toughest periods of my career including four operations. Carl Froch on his mum Siobhan-Marie OConnor Siobhan Marie OConnor reveals the gold medal winning inspiration for her Nasser Hussain For driving to and from sports events Nasser Hussain on his mum Jamie CarragherMy mum had me when she was told I had spina bifida, so I cant think of anyone more deserving.Natalie Pinkham Zola Budd is Natalie Pinkhams sporting inspiration Will Greenwood Lancastrian to the core, madder than a box of frogs, never missed a game. A wonderful opportunity to tell her how grateful I am without having ever done it properly Will Greenwood on his mum Rachel Riley Rachel Riley on who has helped influence her Alan Smith My mum Elsie. When my dad was at work she would take me on two or three buses to get to a match, standing on the sideline in the rain before taking me home.When I became a professional she rarely missed a home match and went to many away games. Support like that means a lot.David LloydRose Fitzgibbon and Ann Murphy - they have both been long retired but were influential in my development in cricket.Rose, many would say, ran Lancashire Country Cricket Club - she became club secretary - many, many players throughout the 50s through to the 90s were influenced by Rose.Her sister Ann was the fixer...anything that needed sorted or doing, go to Ann.As I say, they are long retired - Rose will now be in her 80s with Ann not far behind.Scott Quinnell I used to train in Stradey, Llanelli RFC gound when I was in U16s and youth.There was a young lady in a wheelchair called Lisa Pudner. She used to compete in weightlifting.She always inspired me with her strength and attitude to training and life. Scott Quinnell on Lisa Punder Johnny Herbert Wilma RudolphSean FitzpatrickBaroness Tanni Grey Thompson Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson is an inspiration to many, including New Zealand rugby legend Sean Fitzpatrick David CroftIn terms of my career and giving me the confidence to go out and do what I do, and probably being the only teacher that ever really believed in me when I was at senior school - my drama teacher Mrs Farr was amazing.Never one to judge, always someone who saw potential in even the most unruly of students - and there were times when I was a bit loud.She gave me the confidence to handle any situation, think on my feet and express myself in the right way and generally make me feel good about myself. And I even escaped with an O level in drama as well, which given that I only got 4/11 was a pretty good effort. Also See: What is Womens Sport Week? Sportswomen Facebook page Follow us on Twitter @SportswomenSky Authentic Ricky Rubio Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Authentic Tony Bradley Jersey . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. http://www.cheapjazzjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dante-exum-jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.NEW ORLEANS -- Staggered by a shoulder pad to the head and ripped down by a forearm hit across the neck, Drew Brees was crumpled on the turf with blood on his chin. Yet the vicious sack by San Franciscos Ahmad Brooks also drew a flag that cancelled out Brees lost fumble with 3:12 left and gave the Saints prolific quarterback one chance too many. Brees guided New Orleans to two late Garrett Hartley field goals -- the second as time expired -- and the Saints upended the 49ers 23-20 on Sunday. "All I remember is just getting clothes-lined in the chin and as Im on the ground, Im saying, Thats got to be a flag," Brees said. "One of my teammates kind of picked me up and said, Are you all right? and he said, Dont worry, theres a flag. "I said, All right, good. Just took a moment, and youve got to get ready to go." The Superdome crowd grumbled each time the Saints settled for high-pressure field goals in the fourth quarter, apparently nervous that Hartley, whod missed four of six attempts in the previous three games, would slip up again. Instead, Hartley made all three of his field goal attempts in the final quarter to wipe out New Orleans 20-14 deficit. His 42-yarder with 2:06 left tied it. His game-winner was from 31 yards. He also hit from 21 yards earlier. "This team and this coaching staff and this organization never took their foot off the gas with me and here we are sitting at 8-2 and getting ready for Atlanta," Hartley said. The Saints trailed 20-17 when Brooks levelled Brees. The Niners protested the resulting flag vigorously. "It was very frustrating. The game could have gone a totally different direction than what it went," Brooks said. "I was just mad because that was a big play in the game. We lost, and thats probably the reason why." The Saints (8-2) improved to 6-0 at home despite three turnovers and a failed fourth down conversion. "Youre going to have games like this," Brees said. "You still find way to win against a playoff-calibre opponent with a lot at stake at this point in the season. That says a lot." The victory guaranteed the Saints would remain at least a game ahead of Carolina -- which plays Monday night -- for first place in the NFC South. It also kept New Orleans one game in the loss column behind top NFC seed Seattle (10-1). Marques Colston finished with five catches for 80 yards to become the Saints all-time leader in yards receiving with 7,923, passing Eric Martins two-decade-old mark of 7,854. "Its definitely an awessome accomplishment," said Colston, a 2006 seventh-round draft choice out of Hofstra. Jazz Jerseys China. "It had a lot to do with some of the guys in this locker room and this coaching staff, but were in the midst of something a lot more meaningful right now." Colin Kaepernick passed for two scores, but finished with only 127 yards and was sacked three times as the Niners (6-4) lost their second straight. "The greater the challenge, the greater the glory," Niners coach Jim Harbaugh said. "Thats the way I look at it. Im proud of our guys for the way they fight, and if we continue to do that, were going to win a lot of games." The Saints defence, one of the worst in NFL history a year ago, played well enough to keep the Saints within striking distance despite what appeared to be a number of seemingly costly mistakes. Junior Galettes sack helped stall the Niners last drive. Niners running back Frank Gore managed only 48 yards on 13 carries. Kaepernick completed 17 of 31 passes and scrambled three times for 25 yards. His last run was a 16-yarder on third-and-long that came up 3 yards short of a first down with less than two minutes to go. Brees completed quick three passes on his final series: a 9-yarder to Graham, the 20-yarder to Colston and then another 12-yarder to Graham. Brees finished 30 of 43 for 305 yards and one touchdown, a 3-yard connection with rookie tight end Josh Hill. That was enough to overcome New Orleans turnovers, which began with Lance Moores muffed fair catch, setting up an 11-yard touchdown drive capped by Kaepernicks pass to Anquan Boldin. Boldin was covered by Corey White, whod come in after what appeared to be a serious left leg injury to Jabari Greer. White briefly made up for it with a diving interception, but when he tried to run for a score, he fumbled the ball through the end zone for a touchback. The Niners then drove for Phil Dawsons 55-yard field goal, which gave them a 10-7 lead. New Orleans regained the lead at 14-10, thanks to Travaris Cadets 82-yard kickoff return, which set up Jed Collins 1-yard touchdown run. But in the third quarter, Brees, scrambling right, tried to lob a pass to Graham, only to have Brooks leap up and tip the ball to himself for an interception he returned to the Saints 22. Soon after, Vernon Davis 17-yard TD catch made it 17-14. NOTES: Injuries forced 49ers CB Tarell Brown (ribs) and Niners LG Mike Iupati (knee) from the game. ... Colston also now has 7,930 career yards from scrimmage, breaking Martins record of 7,865. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2199 Themen und 2299 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor